quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2009


Well, first of all I want to apologise for this days not posting nothing, I just arrived at my home country and have been a little busy puting in place all my things. Second, this laptop is not mine, so I have to manage a way to get my pics in it or else I don´t have any for you guys.
This one belongs to my series of 3d buildings. It is a larger version for my mother that I did after her compliments to the other two.
When I say a larger version, believe me, it is HUGE. It is about the same size of them combined:)
wich means the double of the work. I have no intentions of doing the same thing so soon. Maybe one day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bem, antes de mais quero pedir desculpas por não ter feito nenhuma entrada nestes dias, acabei de regressar ao meu país natal e estive um pouco atarefado a pôr no sítio as minhas coisas todas. Depois, este portátil não é meu, por isso tenho que arranjar maneira de pôr as minhas fotos nele ou não vou ter nenhuma para vocês.
Este quadro pertence a minha seríe de edifícios 3d. É uma versão maior que fiz para a minha mãe depois dos elogios dela aos outros dois.
Quando digo uma versão maior, acreditem em mim, é ENORME. É quase do mesmo tamanho dos outros dois juntos:) o que significa o dobro do trabalho. Não tenho intenções de fazer o mesmo tão cedo. Talvez um dia.

1 comentário: