sábado, 14 de fevereiro de 2009

The last work I did. He is the deceased father of my brother in law. I never had the chance of meeting him but his son is one of the best persons I had the pleasure to meet.
My sister is very lucky (and so as he).
It was a good opportunity to practice my portrait techniques which have a lot more to improve (you have to see, I’m a self-taught painter).
It is really nice to see the reaction of those I paint (or the ones I paint to) when I finish the works.

------------------------------------------------------

O meu último trabalho. Ele é o falecido pai do meu cunhado. Nunca tive a oportunidade de o conhecer mas o filho dele é uma das melhores pessoas que tive o prazer de conhecer.
A minha irmã é muito sortuda (e ele também)
Foi uma boa oportunidade para praticar as minhas técnicas de retrato por ainda terem muito que melhorar (vejam, eu sou um pintor auto-didacta).
É realmente bom ver a reacção das pessoas que pinto (ou aquelas para quem pinto) quando eu acabo os trabalhos.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário